The Laptop Messenger Bag
You’re biking down the street and you’ve got your trusty all leather sidekick attached at the hip. Clasped together with genuine brass rivets and enclosures, stitched to perfection with durable nylon thread, it's the ideal bag to get you from here to there, or just about anywhere. We’ve finally buckled down and made a sturdy, unique, and minimalist messenger bag to fit every occasion. You’ve been waiting and the moment is finally here. Sleek and elegant without saying too much or too little. It wont weigh you down on a bike ride, but is capable of carrying all the essentials and maybe even a few more. It doubles as a weekender, a laptop bag, and side satchel. So the real question is... So, why don't you have one of your own?
In The Making: Watch the film of our creative process behind the designing and building of the Laptop Messenger Bag.
- Flap Top entry with 2 Brass Clasps
- 2 Front Facing Pockets under flap for easy access
- One large Accessories Back Pocket - passport for phone ready
- Large Internal Laptop Sleeve
- High strength thread, so the thread will not come out.
- Adjustable and Removable Leather strap
- Top Briefcase Handle
- Backed by the Make Smith Lifetime Guarantee (see details).
- 17.5 inches W x 12.5 inches L x 4.5 inches D
- Straps measure 28" total length
Bag Weight: 4lbs. (empty)
- Fits Apple Laptop/ MacBook (Max 17inches)
- Airplane carry-on size (will fit under a airplane seat)
- For travelers, business professionals, Students Graduation Gift
- Use as a Weekender, Artists’ Carry All, or Designer Bag
Production Time: Please allow 5 working days after you place your order for us to building your handmade messenger bag.
1. Add Monogramming to your shopping cart along with your desired leather item(s). Your order will reflect this added service during the checkout process.
2. During "Checkout" in the "Special Instructions" field type the 3 letters you would like us to emboss. For example, "M D J". We only emboss in one font, all uppercase, with no punctuation.
3. Repeat these steps for each item being embossed.
4. We will follow up with you by reaching out with a phone call and/or an email to confirm the embossing details.